 Fabuland / 154
Re: My feelings on the Mickey Mouse sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 04:50:23 GMT

My feelings on the Mickey thing is that Lego should not make products based on
other companies' ideas just to get money.  They should use their own ideas,
they are better anyway.  I don't buy Star Wars, and I won't buy this.

In lugnet.fabuland, Frank Filz writes:
I just received three of the sets (I didn't order 4164, it didn't look to have • enough parts I am really interested in, though I'll
probably have to get one for completeness... I am waiting for 4178 Mickey's • Fishing Adventure ($24.99) which was not yet available.

General overview: