 Fabuland / 163
Re: My feelings on the Mickey Mouse sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 05:33:06 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Ben Roller writes:
In lugnet.fabuland, Bradley Dale writes:
It looks good, and isn't Town Jr.

I don't understand how people can say this.  If they were selling film then • I'd
agree, but I just don't see how anyone could run a restaurant in building that
small.

Yeah, but if it were big it wouldn't be $9.99.

The McDonalds is a restaurant for the minifigs.

This, and for the other parts, is a big reason that lots of people buy the • Star
Wars sets.  Even if you hate Star Wars and give away the figs, some of the • sets
are worth a look.  Mickey seems to be the same.

Ben Roller