 Fabuland / *507 (-20)
  Re: More Fabuland MOCs

(...) two pieces? :) Thanks Erik. I'm glad you appreciate it. Thanks for taking the time to check it out! (URL) --Mark (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.fabuland, FTX)

  Re: More Fabuland MOCs

(...) Very cool! Fabuland must have some grown-up furniture stores. (you know, the kind of furniture that doesn't just snap together from two pieces.) -Erik (19 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.fabuland, FTX)

  More Fabuland MOCs

Just updated (URL) with more original creations. Check them out: Gavin Gorilla and Gregor Goat's house interior: (URL) Lila Lamb and Marty Monkey's kitchen and living room (URL) THe exterior of Hunter Horse's Pub (URL) Bianca Lamb and Evan Elephant (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.fabuland, FTX)

  Re: New Fabuland MOCs

(...) Great town settings and you have captured some quite different building styles with the bigger Fabuland pieces. pete.w (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.fabuland, FTX)

  Re: New Fabuland MOCs

From: "Mark Larson" <hinckley39@hotmail.com> (...) more to (...) of (...) people (...) think (...) E' stupendo!!!! I love it! How about a link exenchage? My site is (URL) you quit now, they win" (XF:FtF) (URL) XFiles, Lego e tanto altro (URL) i (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.fabuland)

  New Fabuland MOCs

I just launched a new fan-created site with a lot of Fabuland MOCs and more to come. The site revolves around unique stories told with LEGOs, the first of which is the night-time drama, Fabuland Housewives. I hope the five people who check this (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.fabuland, FTX)

  4 New Fabuland Key Chains added to Bricklink

I´m glad to present 4 New (20 years old) kinds of Fabuland Key Chains not listed on Bricklink before. These are: (URL) Rootzén, Sweden (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.fabuland)

  does anybody want a door?

Hey y'all, I have a single yellow door to a Fabuland garage block (part # x655c02 = entire block, door is not listed separately on Peeron). It's originally from the Taxi station set (128-1, or 338-2, depending on which way you want to look at it). (...) (19 years ago, 28-Sep-05, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Chess set

(...) Interesting ideas, they would work, but I am traditional enough that I would prefer having each piece for each side for each position mirror the other except for some color designation. I have a fairly decent size Fabuland population and I (...) (19 years ago, 7-Aug-05, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Chess set

(...) I'd distinguish sides by dividing the animals into types. In this case, Jungle animals vs. Farm animals. The chess board could look like this: Kings: Lion vs. Horse - The Lion naturally and the Horse because he's the noblest animal on the (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jul-05, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Chess set

(...) I can see Clara as a rook now that you have suggested her. I don't think I would have come up with the idea myself. To distinguish sides, for me is still problematic. There are 2 different color rakes in the original Fabuland, brown and black, (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jul-05, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Chess set

Something about Clara Cow with a rake makes me think of a rook. Could be the little points on the rake. I just taught my wife to play chess using Lego pieces mostly based on 2x2 rounds and 2x2 domes. Of course the knight took advantage of minifig (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jul-05, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Chess set

Looking at the Lego at the company site. Saw the chess set. Don't know how old it is. I can't imagine it not being old news, but it made me think of Shiri... good thoughts of course... What would a Fabuland chess set look like? Who could be what? (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jul-05, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: anyone here?

(...) Ground Hogs day was on my mind when i asked the question. I must admit the thought came to me when watching one of my favorite movies of the same name. So the figures would be a pair of ground hogs. Sleeping hat and night gown on at least one. (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jul-05, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: anyone here?

(...) A red castle and a canal, very pleasing... I would love to be there, uh, with someone else rowing the boat... I like the figures you chose for the various staffing positions. Lion guards are security? Perhaps the one with the hat is an (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jul-05, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Complete set list

From: "Sybrand Bonsma" <sbonsma@molphys.leidenuniv.nl> (...) a (...) Thank you, I'll correct it as soon as possible. (...) Thak you :) Bye --Mo Gatti, X-Files, lego e molto altro: (URL) Croce: (URL) -- Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Complete set list

(...) The list looks very nice. I only noticed that set 3673 (the steamboat) has a picture of the smaller motorboat set. I also saw the pictures of your Fabuland house which look also nice. Greetings, Sybrand (20 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Complete set list

Hola! I put on my site the list of all Fabuland's sets with the photoes. If you want to take a look at it: (URL) X-Files, lego e molto altro: (URL) Croce: (URL) -- Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: (URL) Sponsor: Software per PC e (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Even more Fabuland scans

Excellent work Sybrand! cheers Sue Ann "Sybrand Bonsma" <sbonsma@molphys.leidenuniv.nl> wrote in message news:IDHKJr.n3@lugnet.com... (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Even more Fabuland scans

Dear all, On the site of Brickfactory even more Fabuland scans are now available. I submitted the following scans: 3622 Rowboat 3623 Beauty Salon 3627 Flowerseller/ Bonnie Bunny 3663 Merry go Round 3669 Fire and Police Station 3674 Bonnie Bunnys New (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.fabuland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact