 Fabuland / 492
Re: Complete set list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:00:15 GMT

From: "Sybrand Bonsma" <sbonsma@molphys.leidenuniv.nl>
The list looks very nice. I only noticed that set 3673 (the steamboat) has • a
picture of the smaller motorboat set.
Thank you, I'll correct it as soon as possible.

I also saw the pictures of your Fabuland house which look also nice.

Thak you :)

Bye

--Mo
Gatti, X-Files, lego e molto altro:
http://fabuland.altervista.org/

Punto Croce:
http://artepuntocroce.altervista.org/

Sponsor:
Proteggi la tua moto dalle intemperie e... dagli sguardi indiscreti con il Telo Coprimoto!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2744&d=17-3