 Fabuland / 489
Re: Even more Fabuland scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 08:13:13 GMT

Excellent work Sybrand!

cheers

Sue Ann

"Sybrand Bonsma" <sbonsma@molphys.leidenuniv.nl> wrote in message
news:IDHKJr.n3@lugnet.com...
Dear all,

On the site of Brickfactory even more Fabuland scans are now available. I
submitted the following scans:
3622 Rowboat
3623 Beauty Salon
3627 Flowerseller/ Bonnie Bunny
3663 Merry go Round
3669 Fire and Police Station
3674 Bonnie Bunnys New House
3709 Henry Horse
3713 Gabriel the Monkey and His Drum Set
3717 Mouse fishing at dock
3719 Busstop
3794 Police Patrol

Click here to go to the site: http://www.hccamsterdam.nl/brick