 Fabuland / 503
Re: New Fabuland MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 08:34:38 GMT

From: "Mark Larson" <hinckley39@hotmail.com>
I just launched a new fan-created site with a lot of Fabuland MOCs and • more to
come.  The site revolves around unique stories told with LEGOs, the first • of
which is the night-time drama, [Fabuland Housewives].  I hope the five • people
who check this forum appreciate it!  Check it out and let me know what you • think

<http://brickzone.net>

Thanks-Mark

E' stupendo!!!! I love it! How about a link exenchage? My site is
http://fabuland.altervista.org/

Congratulations!

--Mo
"If you quit now, they win" (XF:FtF)
http://fabuland.altervista.org/ XFiles, Lego e tanto altro
http://digilander.libero.it/xfvirtualseason i nuovi episodi di XFiles

Sponsor:
Web Marketing: impara tutti i segreti del Posizionamento sui Motori di
* Ricerca, Pubblicita' on-line, Email Marketing  - clicca qui
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3213&d=4-1