 Events / BrickFest / 3682
Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 07:13:28 GMT

Hi Brian, hi everybody,

"Brian Korte" <info@brickworkz.com> writes:

I have a GBC video on YouTube...search for "Brickworkz"

I'd like to suggest to use e.g. Google Video instead of YouTube,
as long YouTube requires Flash to view the videos.
Google Video allows to download the videos in their native format,
so it is usable with free players like Xine.

Cheers

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <juergen@jstuber.net>