 Events / BrickFest / 3681
3680  |  3682
Subject:
Best of BrickFest pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 04:48:01 GMT

I've finally had a chance to go over all the photos I previously posted from
BrickFest, and selected what I feel are the best.  Some are great photos, while
others are photos of great things.  Still others are just photos of things that
are quintsentially BrickFest.

Interactive gallery: http://flickr.com/photos/billward/sets/72157594268702837/
Slide show: http://flickr.com/photos/billward/sets/72157594268702837/show/

I also added tags and titles to all the photos I had uploaded, and deleted a few
that were redundant or out of focus.  If you would like to see all the pictures,
click these links.  The first link is to the gallery and the second is to the
slide show.

Thursday setup
http://flickr.com/photos/billward/sets/72157594250902399/
http://flickr.com/photos/billward/sets/72157594250902399/show/

Friday conference
http://flickr.com/photos/billward/sets/72157594252461543/
http://flickr.com/photos/billward/sets/72157594252461543/show/

Saturday conference & public show
http://flickr.com/photos/billward/sets/72157594252969014/
http://flickr.com/photos/billward/sets/72157594252969014/show/

Sunday conference, public show, & tear-down
http://flickr.com/photos/billward/sets/72157594255032719/
http://flickr.com/photos/billward/sets/72157594255032719/show/