 Events / *251 (-20)
  Re: schedule talk...

(...) [...] Are you looking for ideas regarding discussion topics? I'm interested in talking to people about some thing(s) related to LUGNET. I could go into more detail here if folks want to brainstorm about that. -Suz (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickWars at BrickFest

Is there interest in BrickWars at BrickFest. I know that it was mentioned a few weeks ago (URL) anyone want to speak up in support of a BrickWars Event, possibly all day Friday? Christina www.brickfest.com (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.bloc, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.md)

  Re: List of Regiseterd Attendees?

I will not be publishing the list of attendees until after the event. However, if anyone would like to publicly announce that they are attending. That's great. This would be the place to do it. We currently have 23 people that are not WAMALUG (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: schedule talk...

Hi there.. Stephen or interested person, Would someone in WAMALUG be able to bring a PC for LCAD demos? (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  List of Regiseterd Attendees?

Christina/WAMALUG - Do you plan to publish the list of registered attendees for Brickfest, by any chance? It would be someting I'd be interested in seeing, but I understand there are privacy issues around it. Perhaps if you get permission from (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Brickfest Castle World Coordinator

Hello all, Christina has asked me to be the coordinator for all Castle World events at Brickfest, so please direct all queries or suggestions to me. If you would like to help set up or organize some Castle World events, let me know, please. Thanks! (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2001

(...) I've offered to show off my mutilations, (err... modifications) with a little seminar on the subject of doing so yourself, and the best tools to use. Note: this is not for the faint of heart. People (AFOL's) thouroughly pure and those with (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: video file

I agree that the cameras where not in the best places last year... We do need to put them in better locations. We discussed having the cameras again this year. So that those that cannot come, can still see some of what is going on. I'd like to see (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: LDraw meeting at Brickfest 2001 - Interest?

(...) Or failing that, one of those boxes that splits a monitor signal to two monitors. Another way is using a laptop with mirroring to an external monitor. A raytracing demo would be a good thing! I see two goals for an LCAD presence: 1. Help as (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  video file

I know it says 2001, but last year you had a couple of webcams set up and recorded a bunch of still pictures at some unspecified interval. I surmise that the interval was approximately 14 seconds. I took the series of pictures from each of the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  RE: LDraw meeting at Brickfest 2001 - Interest?

(...) I could give a hand. If there are any special demo requests (a simple POV-RAY rendering, perhaps), I could maybe prepare something. If we're doing demos, it might be a good idea to see if we can get access to a projector or an overhead (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

(...) ...Since we added web-pages, schedules, flyers and the like beyond just the t-shirt, I think maybe the entries can be broadened to include any fest themed like design. ...While, for example, a BrickWars themed design may not be appropriate for (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

(...) ...I'm sure she wouldn't mind email attachments of pics (and if she does mind, you can send em to me :-) Another option would be to post them to a dead website and give us the URL. ...Since you mentioned brickshelf, I had thought of an idea (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

Christina, Sorry I haven't waited for your reply, but I just saw that another designer had posted designs to Brickshelf, and I would rather not do that (for fear that someone else would 'borrow' my ideas). Please let me know if I can e-mail my (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: schedule talk...

"Stephen F Roberts" <wubwub@wildlink.com> wrote in message news:stimdtovi5mcthb...4ax.com... (...) demonstrations (...) I'm thinking an hour on Saturday afternoon, so we'll have the crowds at a peak for the weekend. This year it may be Q&A, but (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

Christina, Since it's not possible to post images here, will e-mailing them to you do? Or would you like me to post to BrickShelf? Matt Gerber (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

(...) Hooray for neon! j/k ;) --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

The artist can recommend a particular color. So it could be anything.. almost anything. Christina (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  RE: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

(...) They were ash gray, though, right? Same color this year? I'll see what I can come up with, --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

(...) It is up to the artist. Though I too prefer a smaller simple logo on the front of the shirt, below is the link to the front logo from last year. Quite a few people liked the use of the brick. As for a slogan, it is up to the artist. (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact