 Events / BrickFest / 11
RE: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 21:31:33 GMT

Christina Hitchcock writes:
It is up to the artist.  Though I too prefer a smaller simple
logo on the front of the shirt, below is the link to the front
logo from last year.   Quite a few people liked the use of the
brick.  As for a slogan, it is up to  the artist.

Ok, thanks!  I didn't remember if last years shirts were one or two sided.
They were ash gray, though, right?  Same color this year?
I'll see what I can come up with,
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu