 Events / BrickFest / 70
Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 16:38:08 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Marc Nelson, Jr. writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock writes:
The deadline for BrickFest logo submission is May 15th
send images or URL's to info@brickfest.com

Has anyone sumbitted a monolith-and-monkeys design yet? I would myself if I had
any artistic talent. Come on, you artists!

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Eric Sophie writes:
Darn good idea!!!

  I'll third this--I can see three or four LEGO monkeys around
  a large black 2x4 buried upright in the sand, and it would be
  absolutely hilarious.  If the monkey torso DAT exists, maybe
  it could be done with an 8x16 megabrick and POVray...

  I'm not sure which .cad group I'd need to crosspost this to
  to throw down the gauntlet for a rendered scene, but if
  someone does, feel free to crosspost this.  That's a bril-
  liant idea Marc had, and it would probably sell *me* a shirt,
  thasferdarnsure.

  best

  LFB

For whomever does a rendering: