RE: LDraw meeting at Brickfest 2001 - Interest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 22:34:23 GMT

Erik Olson writes:
Hey, how about a more vigorous show of hands for who's interested
in talking about LCAD at BrickFest July 13-15?

I could give a hand.  If there are any special demo requests (a simple
POV-RAY rendering, perhaps), I could maybe prepare something.  If we're
doing demos, it might be a good idea to see if we can get access to a
projector or an overhead projector with one of those transparent computer
screens.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu