 Events / BrickFest / 29
Re: schedule talk...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 08:35:31 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
...So this is a time to bring it up... You've listed the basic things on the
"schedule"... but what else do we add/who volunteers to do a talk?
[...]

Are you looking for ideas regarding discussion topics? I'm interested in talking
to people about some thing(s) related to LUGNET. I could go into more detail
here if folks want to brainstorm about that.

-Suz