 Events / BrickFest / 54
Re: schedule talk...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 20:34:49 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Yes, that would be nice. It is so much easier to talk in person about stuff >like
that. It would require Todd's involvement too, as we have different areas of
responsibility.

<nod> Naturally.

Suz, Do you feel like you have accomplished a good amount of things within
the 2+ years that lugnet has been running?

Todd, what about you? Do you feel like enough was accomplished? More/less
than you hoped?

Also interesting would be an open discussion about the evolution of the
community

'The nature of community' is a topic I've studied quite a bit. The >strengthening of ours should be a continuous effort. We could discuss and >outline some courses of action toward encouraging that. I could point out >some current strengths, and provide some theories as to what contributed, but >I'd like to focus on growth and opportunity more than analysis. Individuals >can have very different perceptions of an experience. and very different >experiences.

Yeah, I see what you're saying. Hashing out "bad" stuff is less important
than looking ahead and trying to figure out what we can improve and how.

Looking forward to it,
-Shiri