 Events / BrickFest / 53
Re: "doubling up" seminars...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 19:26:10 GMT

And the more exercise us lazy out of shape AFOLS will get.

I just had a block of feta cheese for lunch.  Is that bad for you? :)

Jason

We need to try and schedule things
up there to encourage traffic between the floors. IMHO, the more people travel
between the floors, the more likely they are to stumble across something new
that they may find interesting.