 Events / BrickFest / 42
Re: schedule talk...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 13:15:11 GMT

"Suzanne D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com> wrote:

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
...So this is a time to bring it up... You've listed the basic things on the
"schedule"... but what else do we add/who volunteers to do a talk?
[...]

Are you looking for ideas regarding discussion topics? I'm interested in talking
to people about some thing(s) related to LUGNET. I could go into more detail
here if folks want to brainstorm about that.

...Feel free to brainstorm. I had brought up the topic for just that purpose. I
figured anyone paying attention here would be most interested in making
BrickFest work well so us knocking around ideas and brainstorming about
possibilities is a great way to see what we can do.
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat