 Events / BrickFest / 31
Re: schedule talk...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 04:22:00 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Are you looking for ideas regarding discussion topics? I'm interested in
talking to people about some thing(s) related to LUGNET. I could go into
more detail here if folks want to brainstorm about that.

Yes, please do give more details, and yes, I'd be interesting in
brainstorming...

good. will do.

An interesting idea would be discussing the original administrative plan
<http://www.lugnet.com/admin/plan/>, how has progress been going for it in
your eyes, what objectives and goals have changed (if any), which objectives
have been reached, and what are the future plans.

Yes, that would be nice. It is so much easier to talk in person about stuff like
that. It would require Todd's involvement too, as we have different areas of
responsibility.

Also interesting would be an open discussion about the evolution of the
community

'The nature of community' is a topic I've studied quite a bit. The strengthening
of ours should be a continuous effort. We could discuss and outline some courses
of action toward encouraging that. I could point out some current strengths, and
provide some theories as to what contributed, but I'd like to focus on growth
and opportunity more than analysis. Individuals can have very different
perceptions of an experience. and very different experiences.

-Suz