 Dear LEGO / 4912 (-20)
  dear lego, please release instructions for set 1526

I would like to see lego release a copy (e.g. scanned and placed on bricshelf) of the classic space set 1526. (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

  KKII vs. Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light

I hope this won't make too much noise. Just a few thoughts I had... In 1987 there was a cartoon series on TV - knowen as 'Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light'. The series wasn't that a big succsess and only survived one season and I'm not sure (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  click hinges

Hello, in contrary to the popular saying 'don't fix it if it ain't broken', you've broken quite a few parts severely. I've just built 10151 Hot Rod re-release. The trunk doors are _tragic_, they keep falling off, because of 44568+44571 parts. (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Copyright question

(...) Hey, I got your attention... :-P (...) So where should I sent my comments about the book? I used you Bricks on the Brain address last time. Don't worry, these are serious comments on some of the chapters. (...) I'd love to, but I need to get (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.publish)

  Re: wishin' on a BIG star

Stuff I want to see: Better variety of Transparent Fluro Orange and especially Transparent Dark Blue elements. More parts similar to the 1 x 1 with studs on all sides. (great for SNOT) More/Better windscreens (with angled edges instead of those (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: wishin' on a BIG star

(...) YES!!!! I am in love with my new MAGENTA flowers :D Good to see a new flower colour (the standard flowers that go on the green stems). How about violet and purples and orange flowers??? (...) Orange and Yellow bottles, cartons and jars etc!!! (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

  Re: Copyright question

(...) Well, since you asked so nicely.... ;) Sorry I missed this the first time around. I get so much email and try to read so many postings that I don't get to process as much as I would like. First off, let me say that my book was as much about (...) (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.publish)

  Copyright question

Nearly four months ago I sent an email to Jake McKee about his book 'Getting started with Lego trains'. Part of the email was about errors in the book, but I also asked this question: What's the status of the pictures of original Lego sets? I don't (...) (20 years ago, 28-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  4032 Promotional Plane - playability problems

Dear LEGO, If you decide to produce more 4032 sets please consider not using click hinges on the 4x4 chamfered roof pieces of the plane. When opening or closing the airplane, it repeatedly breaks apart the window pieces from the roof. While I like (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Please hire Ben

Dear Lego, Please hire Reinard "Ben" Beneke as a permenant designer or draft him for some sets under the MOC line. His creative designs really shine and remind me of the classic Lego sets of the 80's. Some recent examples: Locomotives, passenger (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: BELVILLE rEvvLz!! (was: Re: Belville Fig of Death)

(...) howbout a Lego.com on-screen Belville & Technic fig editor/generator similar to the minifig generators in Leogad & MLcad, that would let you design a Belville/Technic scale figure which could be manufactured & I could BUY IT? (Anthony Sava (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Quality Forum

(...) A big thanks to Rene for pulling this together. This is going to be an area similar to .dear-lego here on LUGNET, in that we won't always respond, but we will always make sure the comments are passed along. Because of the way that quality (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Quality Forum

Hi, After some conversation with Jake and Jan about quality issues, Jake suggested a "Quality Forum". The place is online now, please feel free to use this opportunity to let LEGO know what happens with their products and work. Please write messages (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Ferrari Team Set - Stickers

I just received an order from S@H and was really annoyed when I opened the box of the new Ferrari Team set (Trophy and stand) and found that the M. Shumacher and other guy were without printed torsos and the flags were the same. Then I found the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  BLASTERMAN

Y’know why I like Jeff Blasterman…? …’cause he’s smart and innovative! The problem was self-evident to us all. Here’s a perfect recent example: (URL) Keith Goldman’s comment:" “lego-bows are almost useless, it always looks like the fig is offering (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build, lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  What's this? A motorized Harry Potter train?

I was looking through the newest catalog and noticed that there's a redesigned Harry Potter train that actually works on LEGO 9V tracks! I'm not a Harry Potter fan, but I do like LEGO trains, so back when the original set was released (4708) I (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Shop @ Home website

(...) Understood. I'll eventually upgrade. :-) (...) Here's one: (...) Notice the "world's" has an apostrophe? "product.asp" line 188 is similar - it may be common to a lot of asp pages. (...) These two are likely due to my ancient browser. Thanks (...) (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Shop @ Home website

(...) Hi Chris, Ideally, we would like to support all web browsers and operating systems. However, due to business decisions and resource constraints, we are limited to officially only supporting the most popular browsers (IE 5+ and NS 6+). This (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Shop@Home website

(...) Virtual model tours? Where you can spin the product around 360 degrees to really get a good look at it? O.K. I know that's asking a lot. :) In all seriousness, it would just be nice to have larger (and more) pictures of the products. I think (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Shop @ Home website

I know my browser is ancient and nobody really cares about it, but there is one thing I've noticed that likely ought to be fixed. There are some places where it looks like a string is being supplied from a database or something, and used in some (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact