 Dear LEGO / 4905
4904  |  4906
Subject:
Copyright question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 23:10:31 GMT

Nearly four months ago I sent an email to Jake McKee about his book
'Getting started with Lego trains'. Part of the email was about errors
in the book, but I also asked this question:

What's the status of the pictures of original Lego sets? I don't see
any copyright note about them. There is no mention in the photo
credits nor in the general copyright section at the start of the book.
Does that mean anyone who wants to write a book about Lego can use
pictures of sets and minifigs without any copyright problems? Or is
this the result of your close connection with Lego?

Since Jake never bothered to answer I wonder if anyone else at Lego
could comment on this?

Duq