 Dear LEGO / 4904
4903  |  4905
Subject:
4032 Promotional Plane - playability problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:24:40 GMT

Dear LEGO,

If you decide to produce more 4032 sets please consider not using click hinges
on the 4x4 chamfered roof pieces of the plane.  When opening or closing the
airplane, it repeatedly breaks apart the window pieces from the roof.  While I
like the click hinges for certain applications, I do not think it is appropriate
in all.  There are benefits to the old hinges and I hope the original airplane
roof molds can be used in the future.

Sincerely,

Ben Ellermann