 Dear LEGO / 4893
4892  |  4894
Subject:
Shop @ Home website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 01:41:54 GMT

I know my browser is ancient and nobody really cares about it, but there is
one thing I've noticed that likely ought to be fixed.

There are some places where it looks like a string is being supplied from
a database or something, and used in some Javascript. In that Javascript,
the string is in single quotes (apostrophes). Sometimes that substituted
string has an apostrophe in it, and the net result is unbalanced quotes,
which my browser whines about. I don't know Javascript, but I'm guessing
you need to double the apostrophe in the contained string, or do some
other escaping of it.

--
Experience should guide us, not rule us.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.COM
               http://www.GraySage.COM/cg/