 Dear LEGO / 4899
4898  |  4900
Subject:
Ferrari Team Set - Stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 18:04:20 GMT

I just received an order from S@H and was really annoyed when I opened the box
of the new Ferrari Team set (Trophy and stand) and found that the M. Shumacher
and other guy were without printed torsos and the flags were the same. Then I
found the sticker sheet.

Now, I understand that some pieces may not be easily printed on (I guess) but
obviously torsos and flags have been printed for years.

It feels like a rip-off frankly to have to attach stickers. Why should I spend
the money to buy another fig I don't need when I could just as easily (and more
cheaply) use a custom sticker on a mini-fig or flag I already have.

I might have been mollified by the new faces on the figures but since I hate the
flesh-tone minifig parts I am not at all happy with this little set.

I pay a premium for LEGO quality (I refuse to buy MegaCrap) but I expect certain
things for that premium and having to put stickers on frankly goes beyond that
understanding.