 Dear LEGO / 4902
Re: BELVILLE rEvvLz!! (was: Re: Belville Fig of Death)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 23:29:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.belville, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Soren Roberts wrote:
   <http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/5138

(snip)

Click the pic. You know you want to.

You need help, Soren....and soon!

(I clicked:-)

Now howa ‘bout some Belville figs in some colors other than pink and light yellow, TLC?!!

(out of the closet Belville-lover),

JOHN

howbout a Lego.com on-screen Belville & Technic fig editor/generator similar to the minifig generators in Leogad & MLcad, that would let you design a Belville/Technic scale figure which could be manufactured & I could BUY IT? (Anthony Sava already tutored us on torso sticker generating, so the fan comunity has that covered) Minifigs are plentiful & easily rearrangeable, but larger scale Lego figures are more or less ‘permanently built’ (admittedly, there is SOME modularity with legs & heads) Hey Lego Co., wanna RULE the ACTION figure market? This is your ticket!!!

Yeah this is probably a (Technic pneumatic) pipe dream due to manufacturing costs, but I’m stil x-posting to .dear-Lego. I would be willing to pay $5-$10 per My customized fig tho; ahh, Technic/Belville comic book characters (just colors, no official logos to avoid copyright issues-that’s why the fans would supply the decals)

Jeff