 Belville / 581
Re: Belville Fig of Death
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 08:27:40 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Soren Roberts wrote:
   In lugnet.belville, Harri Manni wrote:

Sorry if I didn’t ask if I could do this but I could not resist to play around with it in Photoshop. ;)

No problem. I’m generally pretty loose about that kind of thing.

Ok, that good. :)

Hahahaha. That is awesome. Could you do a desktop pic? :)

Thanks! I wish I could, the size was based on the Kill Bill movie picture I found with google and it was small so I had to shrink the Belville Fig. :(

And with a bigger picture one could more easily se my bad editing of the ‘removed’ Uma. ;)