 Dear LEGO / 3597 (-20)
  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) Thanks much Allan. (...) While I agree with you, in their defense, if this was an *empty* building, and followed the magic .10 per piece price, and "optimized" (where I have 2 1x4 bricks together they used a 1x8, get the idea?), this set would (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: beams

It looks like LEGO calls them 'Technic Beams' but BrickBay calls them 'Technic Bricks'. Over 1700 lots show up in response to this search: (URL) lugnet.technic, Allan Bedford writes: ... (...) ... (...) ... (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: beams

How sad that the answer to this question isn't (URL) Seems like something I would prefer to address if I were the company. Besides the fact that it would be nice to buy direct from the source, it would also be nice to have a bit better selection (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Consumer affairs

Solved, just received an e-mail explaining parts will be sent during the next two weeks. Just wish it had been easier to ask for them. Pedro (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: dear lego, please make this piece

(...) You mean, a divergent point? Pedro (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  dear lego, please make this piece

basicly, it would be similar to this piece (URL) in lego 9v track. Is such a piece even possible with the geometry of lego track? I know its not very likely that we will see this piece but I can drawm cant I :) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: First pics of my pyramid

(...) for a wish to TLC. Wouldn't it be glorious if Town and Adventurers could merge a little more with a 1920-1930s theme ("shameless plug inserted here for TLC to aquire an Indiana Jones license") sort of like the streets of Cairo, Egypt and (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bulk Technic items would be a nice addition to the family

I'd just like to point out that I raised the same issue here in a call for Technic "buckets", with no real response from TLC. However, under the DACTA board there was something of a response - to their credit. While the general consensus from the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bulk Technic items would be a nice addition to the family

Dear Lego, Please sell bulk Technic pieces. I love trains and I love robotics. I love building bridges but my piece count has dwindled because of a lack of new Technic pieces. No, strike that previous remark, a lack of replacement Technic pieces. I (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bulk Technic items would be a nice addition to the family

(...) YES! This is something that I've also been waiting for, ever since bulk started. I would like to see studded beams, and plates, as well as non-studded beams, full and half width, all in each size they come in, but only one size per bulk pack. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

"rhendrix" <rmhendrix@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GnDr4D.Gvy@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) can (...) referring (...) a (...) Studded beams in all sizes and in a variety of colors (ahem, gray, white, black, yellow)!! Please!!! Technic is an (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Bulk Technic items would be a nice addition to the family

Sitting here trying to imagine my latest and greatest robot, I have come to the conclusion that I do not have enough Technic pieces (well, duh! You can never have enough Lego). Then it occurred to me that SAH doesn't have "bulk" packs, just a few (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  dear lego direct, please make a service pack with lots of controll pannels

As a space builder, finding controll pannels is one of the hardest things to do. The starwars sets are great for most parts but many of the controll pannels in the sets (for example the one in the A-wing) are too specific to starwars. Some of them, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Consumer affairs - UPDATE!

(...) I would prefer not having to reply my own post, but it appears I spoke too soon... I phoned the said # today, and I kept trying it for half an hour unsuccessfully. So I phoned "Telecom", and they told me that the number was "broke" (?)... I am (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Consumer affairs

(...) Yup, that was it. I just received an e-mail from the spanish/portuguese representant (?), he was most polite and indicated me the phone # in Lisbon to where I should call for the replacement pack. So, LEGO PEOPLE, thank you! Apparently, it (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Consumer affairs

Remember, on the re-release, they put trans-blue windows in the 1x2x3 train windows, and there is a Consumer Affairs replacement pack to take care of that (and the female minifig hair discrepancy). (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Consumer affairs

(...) Pedro- Out of curiousity, what was wrong with them exactly? -John (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Consumer affairs

Ok, sorry that I need to come back to this, but: - I was unable to contact my local LEGO representant (Portugal). - I could not find who to address in my quest for the replacement of my Metroliner's windows. PLEASE LEGO PEOPLE, if you can hear me, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: You oughta be glad!

(...) I think I have to clearly agree with Matthew Gerber on this one. You need to post something a little more current. As for lego stop putting out Bionicle sets isn't true. I think the consensus is that they've agreed to stop using "cultural (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Castle Visor? (Heads Up Castle-Heads!)

(...) That would be ultra cool if it came out with 6075/375 as a legend model. and let us hope that they ship the yellow "classic" castle that soon as a legend. I think Brad Justus mentioned that they are still undecided what to bring out next.... I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact