 Dear LEGO / 3580
3579  |  3581
Subject:
Consumer affairs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 23:40:25 GMT

Ok, sorry that I need to come back to this, but:
- I was unable to contact my local LEGO representant (Portugal).
- I could not find who to address in my quest for the replacement of my
Metroliner's windows.

PLEASE LEGO PEOPLE, if you can hear me, tell me who I should e-mail!
I really need to know!

TIA,

Pedro (getting desperate for not finding the adequate address in over a
fortnight's search!)

FUT to .pt, because it will be of future reference.