 Dear LEGO / 3582
Re: Consumer affairs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 20:57:45 GMT

Remember, on the re-release, they put trans-blue windows in the 1x2x3 train
windows, and there is a Consumer Affairs replacement pack to take care of
that (and the female minifig hair discrepancy).

John Neal wrote:

In lugnet.dear-lego, Pedro Silva writes:
Ok, sorry that I need to come back to this, but:
- I was unable to contact my local LEGO representant (Portugal).
- I could not find who to address in my quest for the replacement of my
Metroliner's windows.

Pedro-

Out of curiousity, what was wrong with them exactly?

-John