 Dear LEGO / 3584
Re: Consumer affairs - UPDATE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 22:21:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.pt, Pedro Silva writes:
In lugnet.loc.pt, Tom Stangl writes:
Remember, on the re-release, they put trans-blue windows in the 1x2x3 train
windows, and there is a Consumer Affairs replacement pack to take care of
that (and the female minifig hair discrepancy).

Yup, that was it.
I just received an e-mail from the spanish/portuguese representant (?), he
was most polite and indicated me the phone # in Lisbon to where I should
call for the replacement pack.

So, LEGO PEOPLE, thank you! Apparently, it pays to post in this newsgroup
(or was it a mere coincidence?)

I would prefer not having to reply my own post, but it appears I spoke too
soon...
I phoned the said # today, and I kept trying it for half an hour
unsuccessfully. So I phoned "Telecom", and they told me that the number was
"broke" (?)...
I am officially upset! This thing has really got in my nerves by now!
To further my unhappiness, there is no longer a portuguese address for LEGO
(it appears to have closed during 2000), and the e-mail provided in catalogs
seems to be dead! So, HOW do I contact them? Telepathy?
This is probably the only reason why I *hate* living on the edge of Europe,
away from it all. Noone cares... >:-(

Pedro