 Dear LEGO / 3591
Re: First pics of my pyramid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 18:40:40 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Adam Murtha writes:
Hello, I'm currently building a pyramid, but it is a long term type project
as I can only order so many tan bricks at a time.  Plus I'm testing out my
new digital camera, so I took some pictures of it.

I like what you are doing very much with this theme and it opens up the door
for a wish to TLC.  Wouldn't it be glorious if Town and Adventurers could
merge a little more with a 1920-1930s theme ("shameless plug inserted here
for TLC to aquire an Indiana Jones license") sort of like the streets of
Cairo, Egypt and perhaps a Post-War metropolis with all the necessary city
elements???  I know many of us have explored this on our own, I think it
would be great if LEGO went down that road on a return to Town.
2 cents,
-Aaron-