 Adventurers / 1493
Re: First pics of my pyramid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 18:22:24 GMT

Ah yes, it will have all sorts of goodies inside.  :)  If you look at the
big picture of the whole pyramid, or what's done, you'll see two rows of
bricks two bricks high.  That is the seam between the two halves, which
connect via technic pins.  So right now it does split in half, and it will
have a removeable top when I get that far.

In lugnet.adventurers, Marc Nelson, Jr. writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Adam Murtha writes:
Hello, I'm currently building a pyramid, but it is a long term type project
as I can only order so many tan bricks at a time.  Plus I'm testing out my
new digital camera, so I took some pictures of it.

Just a suggestion:

Why don't you put in a hinge on one side so that you can open up the
pyramid? Then you could build all kinds of rooms and passages inside. Of
course, that might make it an even longer-term project! Keep up the good
work, it's always good to see Adventurers stuff.

-Marc Nelson Jr.