 Adventurers / 1496
Re: First pics of my pyramid and such
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 21:02:55 GMT

This is a big undertaking, but looks like it is well on it's way to being
great. I look forward to see the finished product, and the interior. I'm very
happy builders are keeping the REAL adventurers alive.

Also, I want to say "Mark, I had NO idea you were into adventurers." Did you
get to see my 1920's/Adventurers Bootlegging MOC's?

Shameless plug:

We should start lobbying for at least an Adventurer's section of a room for
BrickFest.

Mark, check out the poll I posted to the WAMALUG yahoo groups page about the
next BrikWars...

Aaron