 Adventurers / 1498
Re: First pics of my pyramid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 06:13:25 GMT

I've looked at that idea, but doesn't have the angle that I want for the
pyramid, plus it would take more bricks, and it's going to be hard enough to
get the bricks I need for this one.

In lugnet.adventurers, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

"Adam Murtha" <adammurtha@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:GM5qrJ.J93@lugnet.com...
Hello, I'm currently building a pyramid, but it is a long term type project
as I can only order so many tan bricks at a time.  Plus I'm testing out my
new digital camera, so I took some pictures of it.

Consider making each step 2 bricks high.
You might find it looks better proportioned - though take more bricks

lawrence