 Dear LEGO / 3285
Re: Brown slopes (was re: Sand Red Stuff (Was: Re: Tiles!))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 17:35:41 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Kevin Wilson writes:
Mike Walsh wrote in message ...
The MTT (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7184) has a bunch (more than a dozen)
so a plain (flat), structurally sound roof is at least possible.  The • Battle
Droid Carrier (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7126) has six 2x2 brown slopes.

I've seen this discussion before, and if many people were keen for 2x2 brown
slopes you would think they would fly off the "shelves" at Brickbay, but no,
they just sit there even in a fairly generous quantity.

Well from my perspective just getting 2x2's aren't going to do it.  I want the
full variety of slopes.  A simple roof is just that, simple, and boring to me.
I need corners and gable connectors and gable ends along with a variety of
sized slopes and peeks before I will by many of these in any color (other than
red and black because I have a fair variety of the previously mentioned pieces
in my collection already).

Eric Kingsley