 Dear LEGO / 3278
Re: Tiles!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 01:36:46 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Josh Baakko writes:
I'm posting this because I have a need for more tiles.  I'd like to see a
light grey 2x2 tile pack.  Yellow, white, black, light grey, & red 1x2; 1x4;
1x6; & 1x8 tiles.  I know its alot, but the grey 2x2's & yellow & white
1x2's would be a great start!

On another note, I think garage doors (rollers) would make a great hit too.

Anyone else think more colors & sizes of tiles would be great?

I do.  They're not the most important thing I can think of (that would be a
variety of gray slopes. . .) but more tiles could be very useful in some
applications.  In fact, you missed an important color:  green!  I was just
thinking about how to build a castle wall that didn't look as if it were locked
onto a baseplate, and quantities of green tiles could really help with that.

TWS Garrison