 Dear LEGO / 3284
Re: Tiles!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 17:06:38 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Josh Baakko writes:
I'm posting this because I have a need for more tiles.  I'd like to see a
light grey 2x2 tile pack.  Yellow, white, black, light grey, & red 1x2; 1x4;
1x6; & 1x8 tiles.  I know its alot, but the grey 2x2's & yellow & white
1x2's would be a great start!

On another note, I think garage doors (rollers) would make a great hit too.

Anyone else think more colors & sizes of tiles would be great?

Yes. Even if we just got 1x2 and 1x1 in the three tile colors (red white
black) that would be very helpful. Heck, even just 1x1 if they were cheap
enough... I'd rather see that than see an incomplete (light grey in 1x4,
yellow in 1x6 and blue in 1x1 so that we have nothing in a full range)
assortment.

The folks pointing out that doing sand red in just a few sizes did us no
favors are spot on (of course I realise that it's driven by what sets had
sand red and in what sizes).

I totaly forgot 1x1's but i think light grey would be good!
Josh