 Dear LEGO / 3277
3276  |  3278
Subject:
Tiles!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 00:55:02 GMT

I'm posting this because I have a need for more tiles.  I'd like to see a
light grey 2x2 tile pack.  Yellow, white, black, light grey, & red 1x2; 1x4;
1x6; & 1x8 tiles.  I know its alot, but the grey 2x2's & yellow & white
1x2's would be a great start!

On another note, I think garage doors (rollers) would make a great hit too.

Anyone else think more colors & sizes of tiles would be great?

Josh