 Dear LEGO / 2467 (-20)
  Please hire this gentleman

LEGO: How are you? I am fine. I am writing to suggest that you look into hiring Henry Lim as a model builder. Here is his resume: (URL) he's already got the dinosaur done, I would also suggest that you immediately send him on a week-long vacation (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  availability of sets

Dear LEGO, I am a castle enthusist and I need to point out that the practice of selling sets in portions of the world is a poor marketing plan. If you look at the posting in the Buy Sell Trade section #7868 A Michael Ulring is offering up to $8.00 (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Product Suggestions:- Thunderbirds & NASA

(...) Yikes! Isn't Thunderbirds that creepy wooden-puppet show? I'm not sure if that's the right direction for LEGO to go... 8^) Dave! (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Product Suggestions:- Thunderbirds & NASA

I love Thunderbirds, it would be nice to see Thunderbird 2 with it different pods , i think there must be 5 different ones! Yes Alex, this would be a great idea -- Michael - - - Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Wayward?

(...) Wayward?#@$*I7@! :) We're not wayward, we're central to all the good deals! Calum (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

  Product Suggestions:- Thunderbirds & NASA

Attn: Lego UK LTD Lego Futura Lego Direct Mr Brad Justus. Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to respectfully suggest the following two ideas for new ranges. Firstly, I would like to suggest that you consider a range of sets based on vehicles in Gerry (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

Larry Pieniazek wrote: <snip> (...) Actually, I'm also sure that there is no possibility of "availability of everything IN everywhere", but I wish there would be a possibility of "availability of everything TO everywhere". Being a citizen of a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) I have to agree that I don't particularly like it. It is probably somewhat good for those who regularly travel widely (especially internationally), but what generally results is that if I am interested in some set or another, I have to pay a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

In lugnet.dear-lego, Mike Walsh writes: <Kabaya like set availability noted> Noted. but doesn't dilute my argument which was general, not specific to Kabaya... (...) Strangely enough, I don't like it. I take advantage of it when I can, but I'd (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:G0Fo9I.3un@lugnet.com... (...) or (...) were -- (...) In our neck of the woods (North Carolina, where Frank and I live), 3017 and 3019 could be found at some, but not all, Food Lion (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) I can "me too" this. I saw the sets at a "Rite-Aid" pharmacy. No fanfare or advertising from TLC. Not available from Shop@Home. But there they were -- on the shelf at a store in Oakland, CA. -- Richard (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Winnie The Pooh Sculpture

(...) Very nice work. I think LEGO Company should start making sets like this. It shows good detail and small eough to be affordable and not too difficult to build. (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Picture piracy on lego.com

(...) The problem with this kind of mark is that it's easily lost if the the image is resized or even jpeg encoded. (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Picture piracy on lego.com

(...) I think this solution loses more than is gained. Open file formats are a good thing and it'd be a shame to lose that -- especially when it'd be easy to "fix" any image with a graphics program anyway. (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) Actually, some of the Kabaya sets HAVE been released in the US. Not in the same packaging, and not always with the same set number, but I have found several sets which were released in the Kabaya promotion. Specifically, the sets (finding a (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Picture piracy on lego.com

One of the beauties of the 5x5 pixel idea is that there is no cost. It would simply be a small selection of pixels that would be put into the image by the author into a field of like colored pixels. this allows for about 32 million different (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Picture piracy on lego.com

"Bram Lambrecht" <BXL34@po.cwru.edu> wrote in message news:MABBIBJJFOJIOHD...wru.edu... (...) never (...) Yeah. But if Artemis ever does become a reality - the new file format could be encoded and a 'parts author status' could be granted and (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: I can't believe it's gone!

I've Been looking at Calum's page for some time now, me and my older brother are showing up, but not participating. As soon as i save up enough money, i'll be buying a mindstorms kit off ebay, but i'll also need an upgrade kit available only from (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

  Re: I can't believe it's gone!

Welcome! Welcome to the conspriacy, er, ... Where is "right in the middle"? I live downtown, near Bay & Gerrard. We also have wayward members in Etobicoke, and so forth. So, what are your favourite Lego themes? If you're into Mindstorms, you may (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

  Re: WHOLE MISB Lego Castle Silver Armour Series

(...) Wasnt sure what the sarcasm was here. However, there seems to have been several sets over last year that were available in Europe before the US. Remember Lego is a European company and manufactures in Europe, so it would make sense if some (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact