 Dear LEGO / 2457
Re: New Chrome Castle Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 21:41:42 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Frank Filz writes:
Actually, some of the Kabaya sets HAVE been released in the US. Not in
the same packaging, and not always with the same set number, but I have
found several sets which were released in the Kabaya promotion.
Specifically, the sets (finding a list of Kabaya sets on Brickset) I
have seen are:
1287, 1288, 3016, 3017, 3019

I can "me too" this.  I saw the sets at a "Rite-Aid" pharmacy.  No fanfare or
advertising from TLC.  Not available from Shop@Home.  But there they were --
on the shelf at a store in Oakland, CA.

-- Richard