 Dear LEGO / 2448
Re: WHOLE MISB Lego Castle Silver Armour Series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 15:16:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Shiri Dori writes:
If it was released worldwide, surely a North-American would discover first?
But since a European did, surely it is European-only.

Sorry, just a little bit of sarcasm, not directed toward you (John) but more
toward TLC.

Wasnt sure what the sarcasm was here.
However, there seems to have been several sets over last year that were
available in Europe before the US.

Remember Lego is a European company and manufactures in Europe, so it would
make sense if some sets hit european shelves first.

regards
lawrence