 Dear LEGO / 2057
Re: A minifig pack for EVERY theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 14:10:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

(1) it's a psychological thing. It's sort of like when you ask someone a
riddle and you know the answer; you're convinced you would've gotten it easily
there are so many obvious clues! But that's because you know the answer. Had
you been the person to be asked, you might not have managed to connect the
clues... Does that make sense?"

Well I understand what you are saying.  The way I look at it though is:  Any
face that doesn't have a microphone, hideous grin, eyepatch, monocle, or such
is a generic face regardless of how detailed it is.  If I can put it on a
space person, then put it on a castle person and it still works, then it is a
good face.  I would not mind having lots of any good female face.  My only
problem with the King is that it comes with a crown (how many of these do we
need for crying out loud) instead of a white hair piece or generic helmet.  If
all the faces were smileys, I would still think this about the King.  I would
rather it be that lego never made faces other than the classic smiley but they
did so we are all stuck with that decision.

Mike Petrucelli