 Dear LEGO / 2046
Re: A minifig pack for EVERY theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 17:37:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Shiri Dori wrote:
Well the orange guy (space engineer to me) is a rare fig that is only in the
large set.  He is supposedly the leader.  If castle did the same type of set
It
would have a useless king.  The princess could easily become a generic female
so I would like lots of them but no more kings.

I think that's what you think, because you DON'T have any. I thought Willa the
Witch would be really cool... until I got four copies of her (without even
buying ONE minifig pack!). I would hate to have four copies of the Princess or
the Queen; they would become meaningless and overbearing. I love having one of
each. I would LOVE to have hundreds of smiley royal knights, or falcons, or
forestmen... but having hundreds of [a cool minifig as] the ice babe (for
example) would be SOOOOO annoying. Right now, I'm dying to have just one; but
hundreds? No way! I'd rather have none at all.

I'd agree with this generally, EXCEPT, there is a tendency for the only
female characters to be rare unique characters. Willa is about the only
female I have seen that I don't want a bunch of (and she's a common
figure - go figure).

Give us some way to get more female figures so our creations can have a
gender balanced population!!!!

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com