 Dear LEGO / 2052
Re: A minifig pack for EVERY theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 16:59:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Frank Filz wrote:

Give us some way to get more female figures so our creations can
have a gender balanced population!!!!

Here's a better idea: Stop making all of the
scarred/mustachioed/snarling/lipsticked faces and go back to plain
smileys.  Then they can be either.  Unless your women have hormone
problems and your men are cross-dressers, it's hard to use today's
minifig faces generically.

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX