 Database / Brictionary / 48
Re: wishing upon a star
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 20:44:19 GMT

But seriously, I actually think he was twitting us a bit for geeking
out. prolly right, too.

Har!

No, really...you brains good and my bad and me grammar good too!

I got exactly what I wanted...a flurry of responses, in a simple endeavor to
find out if the best and brightest have come up with any solutions to a
part search and numbering system.  If anyone's guilty of "geeking out," then
just call me Farmer Ted.

Dave