 Color / 835
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for discussion!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:25:51 GMT

In lugnet.color, Matthew J. Chiles wrote:

   You know, I care about color but I don’t read the new Color newsgroup. I do read Trains and Space though, and a major issue like this has to do with lots of newsgroups, thus the crosspost. There is a lot of stuff I am interested in, but that doesn’t mean I follow every group. In fact I usually don’t get past highlighted front page stuff.

The whole reason Todd set up a Color newsgroup was so there would be a place for people to discuss the Color issue ad nauseam.

   Man, I can’t believe the hostility of the “get over it” crowd anymore! If there is any reason to avoid reading LUGNET, it isn’t useful posts like Ben’s, but it is the incessant raving whenever someone pipes up that the color issue still DOES concern them!

Come on, man. You’ve met me. I’m not a hostile person.

The whole “Boo hoo, I’m not going to read Lugnet anymore cause you’re a meanie head!” thing is pretty played out, and it doesn’t make your point.

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator