 Color / 903
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for discussion!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:08:00 GMT

In lugnet.color, Tim Courtney wrote:
It's just not worth my time anymore to read a bunch of bickering, whining, and
people with attitudes of entitlement. It's not getting me anywhere, not making
my day brighter, and not making me feel good about the hobby.

I'm at the point right now where since I have a broad base of LEGO friends, I
can continue to associate with the ones I enjoy while not having to read the
nasty attitudes from others here. [1]

[1] And for those reading this, just cause I haven't written or called you in a
while doesn't mean I'm no longer associating with you ;-)

I haven't forgotten about you either Tim! Just wanted to let you know I care
(that, and whence next our paths cross, I shall gladly treat you to some goodies
from Panera :-D). Pumpkin muffins...*droooool*

Really is sad. But on the positive side, it's freed up a bit of time! :-)

I agree! It's just now there's more than one forum to try and keep up-to-date
with! (Like I ever really was on top of things at FBTB.net; I never even posted.
;-P)