 Color / 958
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for discussion!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 05:51:33 GMT

In lugnet.color, Mark Sandlin wrote:

Come on, man. You've met me. I'm not a hostile person.

Hey, Mark, I know that.  And I didn't mean for my post to be a rally against you
in particular at all, but rather just on the comment of the other hostilities,
especially in the other thread that isn't supposed to have the discussions in
it.  Nothing personal on you.

And I hope, Mr. Grand Admiral, Sir, to some day to be given rank in the space
corps, that I might have the opportunity to be busted down to fleebnork duty. :)

-Matt :)