 Color / 832
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for discussion!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:23:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Duane Hess wrote:
Did you really have to SPAM so many of the groups to get this out? This issue
(or rather the fact that [it won't DIE!]) is why I now avoid LUGNET. Let it go,
or keep it out of the other forums.
Just two points:

a) The issue seems to be important enought to pop up again, and again,
and again. If the topic was unimportant, it would have died by now.

b) if you avoid LUGNET, how did you manage to answer anyway?

Disagreeing with other peoples views is one point. Telling other people
to shut up because they have a different opinion is another. Think about
it, and grow up while you do.

yours, Christian