 Color / 790
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for discussion!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:01:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Reinhard “Ben” Beneke wrote: snip

Did you really have to SPAM so many of the groups to get this out? This issue (or rather the fact that it won’t DIE!) is why I now avoid LUGNET. Let it go, or keep it out of the other forums.

-Duane