 Color / 862
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for discussion!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 20:38:17 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.color, Anthony Sava wrote:

For some it is the whining that has tarnished the reputation of Lugnet.

For others, it is beligerant posts like this one, and the people who find it
necessary to spotlight posts like this one, that have forced people to filter
their reading of Lugnet or discontinue it entirely.

But then again, I've only been here for five years, so maybe it's just a
seniority thing.

--Anthony

I've been here since the beginning, but honestly, I only read LUGNET a couple
times a week now. The only reason I read this is Duane's post hit my radar
screen on a private list.

It's just not worth my time anymore to read a bunch of bickering, whining, and
people with attitudes of entitlement. It's not getting me anywhere, not making
my day brighter, and not making me feel good about the hobby.

I'm at the point right now where since I have a broad base of LEGO friends, I
can continue to associate with the ones I enjoy while not having to read the
nasty attitudes from others here. [1]

Really is sad. But on the positive side, it's freed up a bit of time! :-)

Back to lurking,

-Tim

[1] And for those reading this, just cause I haven't written or called you in a
while doesn't mean I'm no longer associating with you ;-)