 Color / 834
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:35:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:

To Mr. Jørgen Vig Knudstorp
CEO of LEGO Company
Billund
Denmark

Dear Mr. Knudstorp,

Disagree - because I can NOT pretend to know how to run a multi-billion(?)
dollar company that has existed longer than I have.

Steve Hassenplug